My family is perfectly imperfect and not a day goes by without humour, tears or tantrums. Blogging is the modern version of keeping a diary so feel free to read along while I share the good the bad and the ugly aspects of being me!

Saturday 21 December 2013

Happy Anniversary Nick!



 On December 20th 2013 Nick celebrated is second remission anniversary!
While there are still lots of appointments to make sure that cancer keeps its distance we remain incredibly blessed and lucky.
Nick's health continues to improve as does his outlook on life.
Nick recently completed high school and is scheduled to begin college in the fall to become a social worker.
His goal is to work internationally doing humanitarian work.
I cant take much credit for the man that he is becoming but I do give myself a pat on the back. For being born to a 14 year old girl he has turned out pretty well.
I am excited to continue watching him grow and morph into an adult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment