My family is perfectly imperfect and not a day goes by without humour, tears or tantrums. Blogging is the modern version of keeping a diary so feel free to read along while I share the good the bad and the ugly aspects of being me!

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Change Is In The Air



I generally dont like change much but its inevitable and this time I think its for a good reason.
My blog is going to be changing a bit... not much, but I am hoping that it wont focus entirely around cancer and I can begin to share my opinions, thoughts and feelings about all of boys and the world that surrounds us.
There of course will still be cancer talk as it continues to be a part of our lives but hopefully now that treatment is done it can simply be a page in our book and not the entire story.
My life has always been far from boring and with the big plans that we have for the future I think that trend will continue.
I hope you'll stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment